Accepting Applications Through Wednesday, January 30, 2019:
The position requires the applicant to have the knowledge of the various tasks / functions within the Administrative Department.
- Assist with monthly billing & collection – water, sewer and garbage service
- Receive and log payments by mail, in person or by phone (credit cards)
- Operate & maintain Automatic Meter Reader (AMR) system & customer database
- Assist with Accounts Payables / Receivables
- Assist with Financial Accounting / Reporting
- Assist with Payroll & Human Resources matters (insurances, pensions, etc.)
- Prepare and track customer service orders
- Assist with in-person and telephone inquiries from customers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills – must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and quickly learn to use in-house computer programs
6-month probationary period for new hires. Excellent salary and compensatory benefits package, including pension and health insurance. Applications are available at the office of the Municipal Water Authority of Aliquippa, 160 Hopewell Avenue, Aliquippa, PA 15001; Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm. A copy of driver’s license, resume, and all relevant certifications / licenses must be submitted with application.
The Municipal Water Authority of Aliquippa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.